Friday, September 21, 2012

Education with Cross Words









As an RMT I have a certain amount of upgrading and standards I have to maintain. It isn't always easy to take the time out of work to attend classes. For one, the cost and two, my clients hate it when I have to postpone their regular treatment times. So, I try to look for other sources and I've found a great way to review terminology through this cross word puzzle book, Medi-Cross by John McLeod, RMT. It also initiates research and review of topics I don't use on a daily bases but should be familiar with.

I was working through it on Sunday morning and found some of it to be pretty difficult so, I ended up taking it to work with me and continuing through it between clients. Before I knew it, I was having a hard time putting it down.....I should know the answers and now I need to find out! Getting my colleagues involved is great fun too!

Wellness to you,


Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment