Friday, August 24, 2012

Self Care

Coming in for a massage on a regular basis whether it's weekly, bi-weekly or monthly there's still time between appointments for you to take care of yourself.

We do feel our daily activities in our body and a good stretch helps relieve some of that tension. A twenty minute soak in the bath with Epsom salts helps loosen tight muscles. And fifteen minutes of just sitting quietly in a meditative state releases the grip life has you.

One of my favourite things to do at the end of a long day is use my Thera Cane. It's an S shape plastic apparatus with knobby ends. I put one of the ends on my shoulders and gently press down. It works on those tight and tired shoulders of mine. I can also use it down my back on either side of my spine to work on my tired erector muscles. After standing all day and using my body to work on yours my Thera's nice to come home to.

To learn more about the Thera Cane go to: www.theracane.net

Wellness to you,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment