Friday, August 17, 2012

All About Massage Therapy

Eric's super challenge to blog for 31 days! Deadline was Aug 15th and it took me three days to get it sorted. That's ok by me.....trophy or not.

The challenge still stands for me.

The idea is to blog about Massage Therapy however, that really is all encompassing. Meaning, there's a lot to blog about!

I will definitely take you through why Massage is great for everyone but I'll also blog about injury and recovery and how Massage can help you through stressful times too.

If you haven't had your first Massage yet, I'll tell you why you should and why you should make it a habit.

There's a beginning to everything. Please join me on my new beginnings and laugh as much as you like. It's all so new to me too.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment